Aim for Vicara
Our philosophy is Vicara– the efficient movement of one’s inner intelligence. Ayurveda teaches us that our bodies know how to heal themselves– we just needs the proper fuel! Rich foods for when it’s time to relax, light foods for when we need to be on the go, hi-performance foods for when we need to be active. The right foods to help us heal, be strong, and stay balanced.
Understanding your prakriti is an integral step to achieving holistic health. Your prakriti is your individual combination of three energies inside your body: prana (vata energy), ojas (kapha energy), and tejas (pitta energy). These energies accumulate in the body, and can form imbalanced states similar to diseased states called the Doshas: pitta, vata, and kapha. You can create a balanced and healthful body by using the Doshas as tools that allow you to find your healthy state.
Prepared Meals and Assemble-At-Home
Take control of your diet, your health, your schedule and your kitchen! Never let your health play second to your busy life: find the plan that works for you, and never compromise taste, nutrition, or your energy because of time and your cooking skills!
- Assembly Meals: Chef Developed Recipes for you to cook at home
- We give you a recipe made for your family, a shopping list, and all the step-by-step instructions, and you make it for you and your family or friends. Shop at your local grocer, or pick up a curated box at designated pickup location.
- Spices, sauces, and sides you can customize for your household, because not all spices suit all tastes or all bodies.
- Prepared Meals: Fresh, Never Frozen, Oven-Ready Meals
- Designed and selected just for you and available for pick up at several locations, or direct to you for an extra fee. Designed to re-heat in your oven, and using 100% compostable/recycled materials, and food cooked less than 1 day before you receive it.
A Meal Plan for Your Needs- Fully Individualized Nutrition
Hypertension and High Cholesterol
Gluten-Free and other Allergy management
Balance the Fire Within
Digestive strength is the key to health.
Toxins that block a person from achieving inner harmony are known as ama. Physically, ama is undigested, or improperly digested, food products. Many people also have emotional ama, or unreleased emotional tension. Signs of ama include poor circulation, joint pain, apathy, and a lack of mental clarity. Living a healthy, purposeful, life will help a person digest ama. We can also eliminate ama by building agni. This is the fire in our bellies that helps us digest food and the fire at the core of the passion in our lives.
Some people handle spice better than others, and some people add sweet to everything they eat. All of these choices that we think are about flavor also reflect the strength of our agni digestion, and that has an effect on our overall health and happiness. Indigestion feels crummy, feeling sluggish all day doesn’t let us peform our best for work, friends, or family.
Let’s increase your digestive fire, and fuel your life.
Get started today! Take the Dosha Type Quiz to find out more about you: Divine Diets Dosha Quiz and then fill out our Intake Questionnaire. We will follow up with your information and to schedule a personal consultation!